Ingersoll distributor Chicago, Cutting Tools Chicago aka General Cutting Tools
New WNMX inserts featuring improved stability.
Ingersoll is pleased to announce the latest addition to the dynamic T-Tank product line. The WNMX trigon-shaped inserts offer 6 cutting edges and are a perfect extension of the economical T-Tank family. All inserts feature a .187” thickness which is the same as comparable ½” I.C. inserts.
Each WNMX insert provides improved stability compared to existing WNMG inserts with the same I.C. This is achieved by increasing the surface contact area across the ground top & bottom surfaces, which prevents the inserts from moving during the cut. The result is longer & more consistent tool life, particularly in applications with interrupted cuts.
Strong clamping is another key feature of this T-Tank addition, with the H-Type “hook lever” style holders providing multidirectional clamping forces when secured to the holder. The combination of increased surface contact area and strong, hook lever clamping make T-Tank the ideal choice for high performance in an economically priced insert.
WNMX INSERT FEATURES
- 6 cutting edges
- Contact area increased 2x compared to WNMG inserts
- 6 unique chip breakers
- 14 grades (coated carbide, cermet & coated cermet) PV3010, CT300, TT7005, TT7015, TT8115, TT8125, TT8135, TT9215, TT9225, TT9235, TT5100, TT5080, TT8020 and TT9080
- Nose radii: .016”, .031” & .047”
- Inserts are compatible with T-Type and M-Type holders (although HType is recommended for maximum performance)
- Maximum recommended DOC of .138”/side
TTANK HOLDER FEATURES
- Very stable clamping with H-Type holders
- External: .625”, .750” & 1.00” shanks
- Internal: .625”, .750”, 1.00” & 1.25” shanks (all coolant through)
- Sandvik Coromant C4 Capto
WNMX Negative 80 degree trigon inserts
- WNMX 331
- WNMX 332
- WNMX 333
General Cutting Tools is a complete Ingersoll Cutting Tools distributor in Chicago. For more information on the Ingersoll TTank or Ingersoll WNMX inserts, please contact us.